Summer Break from June 9 to June 15, 2019.
Please refer to the June's Monthly Announcements for more information.
The Magickal Circle School of Paganism and Witchcraft is a free online school with courses that teach about Paganism, Witchcraft, Wicca, Mythology, Divination, Healing, and much more!
All the courses here are free 100% of the time!
The Magickal Circle School
Join Us on Facebook
Subscribe to our YouTube
Member of Pinterest?
- When first joining the school, please join the Orientation Preregistration 'course' to get started with the school. Simply click on the course and enroll yourself and get started!! This 'course' will help you with the beginnings of setting up your school profile! Once you have finished this quick tutorial, you will move on to Orientation 101.
- We no longer accept accounts with emails from Facebook. You will need to choose a different email account if you want to be a member of our school. We recommend Gmail.
- Please note that it is NOT advised to attend the school using ONLY a phone. There are many things you will need a computer or tablet to do, so we suggest that if you only have a phone that you wait until you have something that can do all the activities at the school.
- Before you can join classes at the school you must first set up an account with us. Your first class will be the Orientation from which you will get an Orientation Certificate. You need an Orientation Certificate to take every course at the school.
- The class limit is 3 courses unless given permission by the Headmistresses.
- Please make sure that you are enrolled in a class within 5 days to be seen as active. You need to log into the school, and each class you are enrolled in, at least once every 30 days, or you will be removed from the school. Make sure to turn in at least one assignment for each class you are enrolled in every 30 days. It is a good habit to log in every 14 days so as not to be seen as inactive.
- You must be 18 years or older to join the school without parental consent. If you were born between 1999 and 2001, you will need to provide an Age Verification.
- You must be 14 years of age to join the school. You will need a Parental Consent form filled out by a parent or guardian.
- If your account was deleted for inactivity and you rejoin the school, you will need to retake the Orientation. If you need to take a leave of absence, please contact the Board of Headmistresses.
A Note On Class Packs
When you look at our classes, you may notice that some of them offer class packs. These are not mandatory in order to take the classes. They are put together by your instructor because they feel they may help you out with the class. You do not need to purchase a class pack to take a course, but they are nice to have.
Skip course categories