A fun class to learn how to do fortune telling for your friends and at parties! This class is for entertainment and fun! Learn how to do readings with sticks, stones, knives and needles.
This class has space for 10 students
To join this class please contact Laura Sireci Roman firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seven sticks
- They are usually cut from the hedgerow and are nothing special other than being more or less straight. Four of the sticks should be longer than the other three. It is suggested that three are about nine-inches in length and the four at about twelve-inches in length. One of the twelve-inch ones should be much thicker than the others.
- Two small round stones, somewhere between the size of an acorn and a walnut.
- One should be white or light in color and the other black or dark in color, and they both should be of approximately the same shape and size.
- A round wooden bread board, about twelve inches in diameter. (cardboard can work too)
- A kitchen knife
- Twenty-one new needles
- A plate
- 9-inches red silk thread
You must provide Certificate of Completion for:
- Hall Pass (Entrance Exam)